Friday 13 November 2015

Travel: Georgia - Day Three (Part 2)

We were back to Barnsley Gardens by 2pm, giving us our first moment of down time.
What to do in the south? Why, go skeet shooting! Obviously.


Why yes, that is a golf cart fitted with a gun rack.
That's how we roll...





Super fun.
I had enough time to get back to my cabin, and change for dinner, this time at the Woodlands Grill.



Ellijay apple salad.


Pecan crusted catfish.


Trifle.



Sadly, that was the end of Barnsley Gardens.
The next morning, and a rainy one too, we headed back to Atlanta to catch our plane back to Canada.


But the highlight of the trip... this sheep made of toy poodles. You're welcome.


Thank you to our super rad hosts: Deanne Duncan and Rob Matthews! It was fun because of you.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD PAT I THINK I AM SERIOUSLY CRUSHING ON YOU RIGHT NOW.

    I'm just going to come out and say it.

    MILF.

    I am SO in love with your hair! I didn't realise from the last picture that your hair was under cut!!! <3 And that streak. Seriously, girl. I've been thinking of going back to blonde and honestly getting an undercut is the only way that would be possible. Oh. This is dangerous. You are so bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! I love that you have more to say about my hair, than about a sheep made of poodles. I thought you'd be all over that. Ha!! A blonde undercut with black hair, could look rad. Just saying. I mean, my undercut is grey. Wait, maybe that is what you need to do? Undercut, then add a blonde streak to the black?

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, don't get me wrong - the poodle sheep is amazing! It just got trumped by something cooler. Way cool.

      p.s. I keep thinking of the undercut. It is haunting me now. Good haunting! I still need to think of it more. How far back did you go with yours? I see some ladies with it to the nape of their neck, and some to just behind their ear. So unsure how far back to go.

      Delete
    3. How far you go back is irrelevant. The hair near the back tends to want to come over anyway. Initially I asked my stylist to cut it so I had the option to part my hair on the other side and hide the undercut if need be. It goes a long way to making you comfortable with it, just in case. Just a tip. Also, "good haunting"... Good will haunting? Ha! I'm a dork.

      Delete

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!