Sunday 7 October 2012

Holiday Decor: All Hallows Eve - Inspiration

Holiday decorating is very Martha Stewart, but gosh can it ever be extremely creative and fun.

First inspiration is from The Gnarled Branch.



He calls them "Gothic inspired ornaments"... I just call them fabulous!


This one is absolutely brilliant; nothing is more iconic than the Wicked Witch of the West. There are a few different types from Reimagineprints.



If vintage Hallowe'en is more your cuppa... then these banners by MarysMontage are for you! 
I love Etsy, btw.



Love this chic little Hallowe'en pillow by ParisMarketplace; it is 'wicked'-awesome!

6 comments:

  1. You're right, those ornaments are fabulous. Great find!

    Thanks so much for featuring my Wicked Witch dictionary art print in your post. I'm so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I absolutely love your stuff, so keep it up!!

      Delete
  2. I think the light bulbs with the ghosts are filled with the ashes of loved ones... Or not. (actually I think they are.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahah... Well that certainly would make it more Hallowe'en like!

      Delete
  3. Glad you discovered my ornaments! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My absolute pleasure!!
      I think your ornaments are hauntingly beautiful, plus you are Canadian, which is awesome!

      Delete

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!