Saturday 13 October 2012

Autumnal Awesomeness: Shopping

Of course I am always on the lookout for items that are vintage, or just plain cool....
And usually that takes me straight down the furniture path.

However, some truly divine kitschy stuff catches my eye too.


For example, check out this amazing Vintage owl Salt & Pepper shakers! Amazing!
If you can't live without these cuties, you can find them through Etsy vendor, Danika Malovic.




For some reason pottery always makes me think of Autumn as well.
Potter, Kaitlyn Brennan not only makes great earthen and stone ware, but she also makes the most unique and thought provoking pieces I have ever seen. Check her out!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's been awhile since I painted my chalkboard wall, but I think I used about 1 1/2 quarts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!